Monday 14 October 2013

The Handbag: Top 10


Every woman owns a handbag. Its a fashion staple - a style social standing in this fashion obsessed world we find ourselves in. Whether its a duffle, box or clutch, in snakeskin, leather or pony skin, with 2, 5 or 10 pockets...A handbag is a personal and sentimental friend, there for you when you need it. The handbag allows you to chuck all your rubbish in it 24/7, store messy notepads and scrunched up tissues, chewing gum and mints, purse, gloves, Vaseline, make up - the list is endless. Frankly, the handbag is a life saver for us ladies and so its extremely important to find the perfect one that suits you.

My favourite bag is my 1 year old burgundy Zara shopper. Its huge! And suits me perfectly. I can store all my art stuff, my college books, an umbrella, a small make up bag and a whole load more. Even though it usually eclipses me and the underserving passenger sitting next to me on the tube, its wonderful and me and my Zara handbag have had a wonderful first year of fashion marriage! Now if I was rich, it would be a completely different story. I daily lust over owning a Chanel 2.55ml handbag, not to mention my new obsession of a Celine cream box bag. Classic and timeless. And then there's those beautiful Hermes Kelly bags, the Dolce and Gabbana  Miss Sicily handbag and the Fendi Baguette bag. Every fashion house has their iconic, bestselling handbag which you can pass in the street and know instantly what it is and where its come from. From Louis Vuitton to Michael Kors, Balenciaga to Dior. Who doesn't love handbags?

So here are my Top 10 handbags. In every size, colour and texture, these are the fashion must haves....




No comments:

Post a Comment