Monday 21 April 2014

My Exciting Fashion News!!!


Hey everyone! It is with great pleasure and delight that I can announce, that I will be joining the fashionsfinest.com team, as a weekly blogger on all things fashion, beauty and style! This is a very exciting new step for me and I can't wait to start posting more of my work, but don't worry - this blog will always be my baby and I will be continuing to post weekly too. Fashionsfinest.com are an amazing online magazine that promotes new designer talent and is a major fashion events company working closely with London Fashion Week. My posts will be on the latest fashion news and trends and anything that I find interesting, and can't wait to share!! So please you're very welcome to acompany me on this fashion journey so please go and check out the website NOW, to see my first article: Judgement Day.
Thanks xxx

Here is the direct link, so go on... what you waiting for!!!
http://www.fashionsfinest.com/fashion/trends

No comments:

Post a Comment