Saturday 3 August 2013

Quick note on accessories

Today I'm wearing a white peplum top with burgundy skinny jeans with gold and zip detailing, a bunch of bracelets and an egyption looking necklace. And I also find myself carrying a very cute red satchel with silver buckles!

Tomorrow I will wear something completly new. But it's not a sin to wear the same outfit twice once in a while; just mix it up. Over the years I have noticed that accessories completely change a look and can make you come across in a way that believe me, you never thought you would. For example, wearing a head to toe casual look with an armful of friendship bracelets, an everyday satchel and converses, gives the whole 'I look good but not trying too hard' look. Take this look up a level and you're a new gal! Same casual outfit, but this time try a spiked metallic cuff and add some silver earrings. Grab a clutch and pull on a pair of hot high heels and hey... You're working the same look but not the same! Get what I mean?

Accessories change an outfit. Shoes, bags, jewellery and head gear can transform your look beyond your wildest imagination, and I'm not kidding. The outfit I'm wearing now looks smart and functional but put on some Louboutains, a statement piece of jewellery and voila! I'm rocking a party look.

Try it some time. You might even surprise yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment