Tuesday 25 February 2014

BEST SHOWS: MILAN FASHION WEEK

As I was holidaying in Spain for the best part of London fashion week and Milan fashion week, I have been desperately trying to catch up with all the fashion shows. From Versace to Gucci, Jil Sander to dolce and Gabbana, this Milan fashion week has truly been remarkable. We've seen some amazing fashion, revolutionary ideas and lots of wonderful clothes ready for fall autumn/winter 2014, with furry stoles, sexy knee high boots and hooded veils all thrown in for good measure.  I loved the Gucci show in particular, as Frida Giananini took the brand back to its sophisticated basics - we're talking shady sunglasses, skin tight trousers and camel coloured coats. Prada, Philip Plein, D&G and Pucci were also big winners for me followed by the likes of hot Versace and super cool Just Cavalli.

So I have put together a snippet of just some of my fav shows from mfw! Enjoy and don't forget to keep checking back for more fashion week news and shows!! X









No comments:

Post a Comment