Thursday 6 February 2014

Treasures of Mexico!!

In April 2013, I visited Tulum, Mexico and experienced one of the greatest holidays of my life! From the beautiful beaches to the amazing tapas, the rich historical stories to the shopping avenues swarming with tourists and locals alike. Mexico I learned, is one of the most lively yet wonderful counties I had ever visited.  While on holiday, I took a couple of pics (as you do!) and in doing so took some amazing photographs of string bracelets, sombrero hats and fashionable aztec print clothes. So I though that I would share some of my fashionable holiday finds with you as they are a reminder of a culture which is sometimes forgotten. And if you haven't been to Mexico... I strongly recommend a holiday there, and while you're there dont forget to check out the ancient Mayan ruin of Chichen Itza where Jennifer Lopez filmed her 'I'm into You' music video! .

 I stayed in the Riviera Maya complex near Tulum, which had some of the most stunning beaches and wildlife I have ever seen. Imagine lizards and exotic birds just popping up out of nowhere as you head down to get breakfast! Or snorkelling in the sea and discovering a huge stingray gliding along beside you! It was absolutly incredible and a trip I'll treasure forever!




No comments:

Post a Comment