Friday 26 June 2015

theFASHIONbox hits 10,000 views!!!

Well, this is a milestone indeed! I started this blog two years ago, back when it was called Moda01 - 'moda' means fashion in Spanish by the way. Since then, I have included an Instragram page, a Twitter page and a Tumblr account all in the same name (links to the right) and just kept blogging away to my hearts content.

Now, I have finally reached the 10,000 views landmark, or 10,070 to be exact. It might not seem a lot compared to others, but for me this is a rather big deal, seeing just how far I've come in the past couple of years and how my writing has developed. If you go back to my first couple of posts and then compared it to the pieces I write now, you will notice a huge difference I'm sure! I was 17 when I first started blogging and did not have a clue! I didn't even read any blogs myself. But I gave it a go because it was something new, something a little out of my comfort zone and just because I wanted to. My first ever post was a little introductory welcome, followed by pieces on personal style, up and coming designers (one of which was Sophia Webster who is now super successful!) and things which inspired me, such as Marilyn Monroe, Dolce and Gabbana and of course, the Kardashians!

It feels like a very long time ago since I started theFASHIONbox and I have achieved a lot in my defining teenage years. I have now interned at various fashion magazines such as Reveal, Heat and Woman, I am studying for my degree in Fashion Journalism, I am also writing for another website called fashionsfinest.com and I am working for a very well known and respeced luxury fashion company. But, I still have goals for the future, like I did with this blog. I want to keep on writing interesting, fun content for theFASHIONbox and keeping you all coming back for more! I'm going to try and produce a more diverse mix of articles on maybe not so much fashion but beauty, entertainment news and culture.Any feedback? Just send it my way.

So I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to you all!! You've kept on reading and I've kept on writing, and now we've hit the 10,000 mark. So muchos gracias amigos!

Let's aim for that epic 20,000 mark now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment