Sunday 29 September 2013

theFASHIONbox - new brand, new identity

Hello! Just to let everyone know, my blog is no longer called MODA01. I thought that the name was too boring....and Spanish. Did you know that 'moda' means fashion in Spanish? No, didn't think so. Don't get me wrong, I love Spain, but all you English speakers just find the 'moda' a bit confusso. Therefore, to make life easier for everyone, including myself, my new blog is theFASHIONbox. Exactly the same layout, content, pages and writer (me!) just a new name thats all, which I think you'd agree is way more cooler and snappier than MODA01.

I've also now started an Instagram page: thefashionbox01 and a Twitter page: @fashion_01_ so feel free to follow along for all the latest fashion news and trends whenever, wherever you are. So, for all you MODA01 followers, theFASHIONbox is now the new name, the new identity of this blog, so keep following and checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment