Saturday 20 September 2014

Milan Fashion Week - Day 4


 

Emilio Pucci - Yes, Peter Dundas was certainly feeling the 1970's for his latest collection for power house Pucci. There was high glamour, tie-dyed dresses, printed jumpsuits and a certain supermodel called Naomi Campbell who took a turn down the catwalk. This collection was amazing, with bright orange, yellow and tan colours popping off the runway. And my favourite model Natasha Poly opened the show! Pucci's defiantly got my seal of approval. 



 Roberto Cavalli - Lovely prints, maxi dresses, lots of animal patterns and sophisticated pastel colours. Bright bursts of colour opened the show then gave way to beautiful summer pieces with delicate undertones. The use of lace was incredible. I would just snap up this whole collection if I could afford it!!! I want, I want, I want!


Bottega Venetta - Very sculptural and architectural - this was a classic Thomas Maier collection with some lovely jackets, dresses and cashmere tops. Alessandra Ambrosio, Kendall Jenner and Gemma Ward all walked for this show so there was defiantly supermodel style! Simple and beautiful.






















Giorgio Armani - I was actually quite surprised at just how beautiful this show was. The dresses at the end were divine, with the draping effects across the body complimenting the female figure wonderfully. It was very Milanese with some amazing bags and shoes. The embellishment on some dresses were perfect and I loved the sunglasses in-cooperated into various looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment